Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Closer look at Graffiti

So I don't know about anyone else, but graffiti has always fascinated me. Mostly because it takes me forever to figure out what most of it says because of all the ornamentation and what not. Well I came across this video a while ago that made me fall in love with graffiti in a whole new way. This Graffiti analysis software is ridiculous. It basically takes apart the artist's writing and shows it to you in 3d. Sounds weird but the video is awesome and the way they apply this new form of graffiti to walls and buildings is cool as well. Graffiti is definitely in it's own category of type thats not used too much in the design world that I've seen, but that doesn't make it any less important. I've always viewed graffiti as an art form (when its not crap written in a bathroom stall) and I hope after this video some people will change their opinion on graffiti in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment