Monday, April 4, 2011



We have all seen Google's logo in many variations when we go to their home page to search
for anything and everything. The variances of the famous Google logo are aptly named "Google Doodles". Google has had several logos since its renaming from BackRub. The current official Google logo was designed by Ruth Kedar, and is a word-mark based on the Catull typeface. The company also includes various modifications and humorous features, such as cartoon modifications of their logo for use on holidays, birthdays of famous people, and major events, such as the Olympics. These special logos, some designed by Dennis Hwang, have become known as Google Doodles. As of February 14th 2011, Google's own gallery features 1002 logos.

I wouldn't say that I am particularly in love with the Google logo. But I do enjoy the "Doodles". So I was pretty psyched when I found them all in one archive.





You can check them all out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment